If you are considering an ultralight camper trailer…
If you have a love for adventure…
If you want to get out to enjoy the great outdoors more often…
For a good night’s sleep between fun-filled days
For more time on the trail, in the water, on the rock
Consider a new design. Built for fun. Built for adventure. ParkLiner.
Take me somewhere fun!
Parkliner. Light – Easy to Tow – Comfortable
Amazing Comfort for a Small Camper
- Two burner stove, sink, and optional microwave gets breakfast ready fast so you can get out there fast
- Gas furnace for warmth and a good night’s sleep
- Optional air conditioner – with a 3 speed reversible ceiling fan vent above your bed you probably won’t need it.
- Icebox or optional refrigerator
- Shower with slide-away toilet in same space
- 21 linear feet of overhead cabinets plus a drawer plus ample under seat storage – designed with a family in mind!
- Coat closet for hanging clothes and a scarf / hat / glove stash above the door
Bed for four…
- Two sleep comfortably on a queen bed, which converts to a large table for dining family and friends.
- The side dinette enables couples to eat without making up their bed, or with bunk option, it converts to a bunk that sleeps two more. It can also be converted into a couch for daytime use.
Solid Construction and Craftsmanship
- All fiberglass cabinets with real wood cabinet doors and tables —lightweight, tough and beautiful!
- No flimsy plastic trim to crack or peel off. Not any!
- Solid, quality hardware and fittings throughout