Storage and Organization
- 21 linear feet of overhead cabinets plus a drawer plus ample under seat storage – designed with a family in mind!
- Ten separate overhead cabinets to keep your gear organized.
- More than twice as much overhead storage volume than comparable trailers!
- Coat closet for hanging clothes, hat bin over entry door.
Innovation in Space and Design
- “Magic Table” option permits dining table to fold to half size, fold away entirely, or drop to provide additional daytime bench seating—secure and solid in each configuration.
- One or two can have breakfast at the side dinette table without putting the bed away.
- Tuck the side dinette totally away so that there’s more space for gearing up for adventure.
Craftsmanship and Attention to Detail
- All fiberglass cabinets with real wood cabinet doors and tables —lightweight, tough and beautiful!
- No flimsy plastic trim to crack or peel off. Not any!
- Solid, quality hardware and fittings throughout.
Bed for Four
- Two sleep comfortably on a queen bed, which converts to a large table for dining family and friends. The Magic Table option enables the queen bed to become a crescent-shaped couch for daytime use or entertaining.
- With bunk option, the side dinette converts to a bunk that sleeps two more. It can also be converted into a couch for daytime use.
- Galley sports a stainless sink, microwave, and optional range
- Optional gas furnace
- Optional air conditioner (body mount keeps roof uncluttered)
- Icebox or optional refrigerator
- Shower with slide-away potti in same space [or optional toilet]
- 15 gal. fresh water tank, 30 gal. waste water tank
Details that Stand Out
- Linen cabinet access in shower
- “Hat shelf” over door securely holds hats, binoculars, sunglasses, etc.
- Soft, insulated walls for comfort and cold weather use.
- Ceiling vent with a quiet exhaust fan keep the cool air flowing in or out on warm days
without running a noisy air conditioner.
- Louvered windows keep fresh air flowing even on rainy days.
- We can customize the upholstery and curtains with the fabrics of your choice.
- Make it yours by choosing from our many options.
- Eight different cushion fabrics to choose from; download them here: Fabric Choices
The interior width is a spacious 80 inches and change, to make room for the queen size bed. But the most remarkable thing about the layout is something you can only experience in person. Two adults can easily pass each other in the wide interior. And because cabinetry lines the roof above the living space, there’s ample headroom with accessible storage. These aspects you just can’t see in the layout below.
To read the details, please open the image in a new window.